Jailbreaking is a process by which you can get full access to your iOS device; it also helps you to install jailbreak apps, tweaks, themes from Cydia and enhance the performance of your iPhone.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6 and 6 Plus:
Recently Pangu released its latest tool that can easily jailbreak the device running on iOS 9, 9.0.1 and 9.0.2, it means it is also capable of jailbreaking the latest smartphones of the Apple, iPhone 6s, and 6s Plus easily.
Features of Pangu Jailbreak Tool
- Pangu Jailbreak tool can easily jailbreak the devices running on iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2
- It is a free Jailbreak tool, and you will be not charged any money for it
- It is an untethered Jailbreak
- Pangu Jailbreak tool supports for iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5C and for iPhone 4S.
Prerequisites for Jailbreaking iPhone 6s, 6s plus, 6 and 6 Plus
- Firstly make sure you have more than 80% of charge on your phone.
- You need a Mac or Windows running PC to use Pangu Jailbreak tool.
- Disable all types of Anti-virus programs, Firewalls which may not allow the Pangu Jailbreaking tool to connect to the internet.
- Use iCloud or iTunes to back up all your personal data that you don’t want to lose, after all, it’s a Jailbreaking process, so it’s good to take a backup of your personal data.
Jailbreak iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6 and 6 Plus running on iOS 9, 9.0.1, 9.0.2 Using Pangu Jailbreak
Step 1: Firstly Download the latest version of Pangu Jailbreak tool from the link below:
Step 2: Connect your Smartphone to your PC using a data cable.
Step 3: After connecting take a backup of your device using the latest version of iTunes, after taking backup close the tab of iTunes.
Step 4: Disable Security Passcode, which you have kept for your device, and enable the Airplane mode on your device.
Step 5: Now you have to launch the Pangu Jailbreaking tool which you have downloaded in the first step, just right-click on the downloaded Pangu.exe or pangu.dmg and select the option Run as administrator.
Step 6: Pangu will take some time to detect your device, once your device gets detected click on the start button.
Step 7: Now click on the Already Backup button and proceed to Jailbreaking process.
Step 8: At 75% it will prompt you to unlock your device and launch Pangu app if you can’t find out the Pangu app on your home screen then try searching it.
Step 9: After this it will prompt you to the Accept button to get access to your photos app, then tap on the Allow button.
Step 10: Wait until the process gets 100% complete. After that, your device will automatically reboot.
Step 11: Once the process gets successfully completed it will show that you are ”Already Jailbroken”. You will also be able to see a Cydia icon on your home screen. But make sure that you have disabled Airplane mode on your device before using Cydia. For the first time, when you open Cydia it may take some time Preparing filesystem. It will get automatically exit when the process gets completed.
That’s it. You can successfully Jailbreak your iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5C, 5 and 4S running on iOS 9, 9.0.1, 9.0.2 just by following the above steps.