Microsoft has released its popular email client Outlook for Android and iOS running devices. Microsoft had also acquired the mobile email start-up Acompli last month. The latest app, will be the re-branded version of Acompli, thus redirecting the users to Outlook.
Outlook for Android and iOS allows the users to manage personal email on their devices. Outlook will divide your emails in to two tabs “Focused and Other”. Focused – will have have all your important emails and the other tabs will shows other mails.
Features of Outlook for Android and iOS:
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Get Outlook for iOS and Android