As Samsung is gearing up for its event in India, where it is expected that Samsung will announce its first Tizen OS powered smartphone Samsung Z1 in India on 18th January. New images of the same device have leaked again in images by an Mumbai based retailer Mahesh Telecom.
Samsung Z1 will feature a plastic body with metal frames. The handset will come packed with a 4.0 capacitive touch screen display of 480 x 800 pixel resolution and is powered by a dual core processor clocked at 1.2GHz. The device will be running on Tizen 2.3 and companied with 768MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage and a microSD card slot for memory expansion up to 32GB.
Other specifications of the device includes, 3MP rear camera with Flash and a VGA front facing camera for video calling need. Connectivity is covered by 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and WiFi Direct with A-GPS. This dual SIM Tizen device comes with a 1500 mAh battery.
Specification of Samsung Z1:
- Display: 4.0-inch WVGA 480 x 800 TFT
- Processor:1.2GHz dual core processor
- Storage: 768MB RAM, 4GB onboard storage and microSD card slot for memory expansion
- Camera: 3MP rear camera with flash and VGA front facing camera
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi with WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS
- OS: Tizen 2.3
- SIM type: Dual SIM
- Battery: 1,500 mAh battery
Information regarding Samsung Z1’s price will be announced in the event scheduled on 18th January.