As you known that Samsung’s Z1 Tizen powered smartphone is to be launched on December 10th but it delayed and it seems that the smartphone will launch on the first month of the next year and we reported to you about this news earlier. Now the full specification of this smartphone is confirmed.
It packs a 4.5-inch WVGA display, powered by 1.4GHz dual-core processor and runs on Samsung’s own Tizen v2.3 operating system. It comes stored with 768MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage and can be expandable upto 32GB through micorSD.
It comes with 3MP rear camera with flash and 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera. It supports Dual SIM connectivity feature with dual standby which allows the user to use both the numbers at a time. Other than this the smartphone comes equipped with connectivity features like 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, A-GS and it works on a 1,500 mAh battery.
Specifications of Samsung Z1:-
- Screen:- 4.5-inch WVGA display of unknown resolution.
- Processor:– 1.4GHz dual-core processor.
- OS:- Tizen v2.3.
- SIM type:- dual SIM with dual standby.
- Camera:- 3MP rear camera with LED flash and 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera.
- Memory storage:- 768MB RAM with 4GB internal storage and expandable upto 32GB through microSD.
- Audio:- 3.5mm audio jack, Radio.
- Connectivity:- 3G, Wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS.
- Battery:- 1500 mAh battery.
The Samsung Z1 is expected to price below Rs 6,000 in India, but the exact price of this smartphone is to be known after it’s official launch.