Samsung could finally launch the company’s latest and first Tizen based smartphone called as Samsung Z1 in January. In a report published by Korea Economic daily, Samsung officials declared that the smartphone will be launched on January 18, 2015, – in India, where it was supposed to be introduced in this month.
It is an entry-level smartphone from Samsung and comes packed with 4-inch display, powered by 1.2GHz dual-core spreadtrum processor and runs on Samsung’s own Tizen operating system. It comes stored with 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage and can be expandable upto 32GB through microSD.
It comes with 3.2MP rear camera with LED flash and 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera. It supports Dual SIM connectivity feature with dual standby which enables the user to use both the numbers at a time. Other than this the smartphone is equipped with connectivity features like 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth and GPS .
Specifications of Samsung Z1:-
- Screen:- 4-inch WVGA display with 800×480 pixel resolution.
- Processor:- 1.2GHz dual-core spreadtrum processor.
- OS:- Tizen 2.3
- SIM type:- Dual SIM with dual standby.
- Camera:- 3.2MP rear camera with LED flash and 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera.
- Memory storage:- 512MB RAM with 4GB of internal storage and expandable upto 32GB through microSD.
- Audio:- 3.5mm audio jack, Radio.
- Connectivity:- 3G, Wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS.
Samsung Z1 is expected to price at not more than 100,000 which is Approximately equal to $90 and to be officially launched in the first month of the next year.